The Napa Valley Vintners (NVV) invites wine lovers from around the globe to participate in Auction Napa Valley’s E-Auction, this year offering nearly 200 almost out of reach wines and intimate Napa Valley experiences. The E-Auction opens for bidding on Sunday, May 31 at noon PDT at auctionapavalley.org. Spirited bidding will last nearly a week, with the E-Auction closing in waves starting at 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 6, 2015.
From highly allocated, iconic Cabernets to wines crafted by a vanguard of talented young winemakers and wines on the verge of being discovered—dozens of this year’s lots also feature intimate tastings, meals and accommodations at winery homes. Potential bidders can explore E-Auction lots in the following categories:
· Instant Cellars (24 or more bottles of wine)
· Verticals (some quite rare and many older vintages)
· Insider Experiences (meals and special tastings with vintners and winemakers in private Napa Valley locations)
· Sleepovers (overnight accommodations in Napa Valley and beyond)
· Big Bottles (large format bottles, many of which are not otherwise available)
· Collaboration (where multiple wineries are involved, often with a common theme)
Hop on the E-Auction train now at auctionnapavalley.org, knowing the purchase of each lot brings with it the gratitude of people whose lives are touched by Auction proceeds.