Join wine and spirits legal experts from around the world for this cutting edge, three-day conference at the University of California, Davis, School of Law to acquire the most up-to-date legal and marketing knowledge about the wine and spirits industry.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with professionals from around the globe and enjoy a private tour of a Napa Valley winery.
Improve your understanding of international wine and spirits regulations, and your ability to represent clients and conduct business across borders. Speakers include:
• Kenneth Starr
• Theodore Georgopoulos
• Tracy Genesen
• Stephen Stern
• University of California, Davis School of Law
• Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science
• UC Davis Extension’s Center for International Education
• Confucius Institute at UC Davis
• Wine & Law Program at the University of Reims (France)
Location: University of California, Davis and the Napa Valley, California
: $1,900 with a nonrefundable registration fee of $100.
Please contact Concha Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 757-8569 if you have any questions.