Taste Around Town has finally come to LA! From May 5th-18th, visit some of LA’s favorite restaurants and wine bars to taste wines from the world-famous Napa Valley. Here are just a few of the exciting ways you will be able to explore this region throughout the city:
• Enjoy a four course dinner at Beso with wine pairings from Groth, Heitz Wine Cellars and ZD Wines.
• Choose your own wine adventure at BLVD16 with customizable Napa flights.
• The Brentwood will be pouring generous flights of wines from Kelham Vineyards, HdV Wines, Hourglass and Snowden.
• Celebrate the grand opening of Five O’clock Wine Bar with a lineup of small plates (including dessert!) paired with wine.
• On Thursday, May 1st, Lexington Social House will be hosting a special barrel tasting and dinner with Canard Vineyards, featuring a four course menu, a sampling of Napa Zinfandel from 120-year-old vines, and a barrel tasting of the Premiere Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Reservations highly recommended.
• Saddle Peak Lodge will be featuring flights of 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon from Conn Creek, Chappellet and Robert Craig.
• Second City Bistro will be offering an array of ways to explore Napa Valley, from a three-course wine dinner to create-your-own premium tasting flights to by-the-glass specials, as well as a special tasting of Blackbird Vineyards on May 12. Reservations strongly recommended.
• STK will be featuring a three-course dinner as well as ½-glass flights of premium selections.
There’s plenty more going on at the 27 restaurants participating in Taste Around Town, not to mention an official kick-off at Around Napa Valley in 80 Sips on May 2nd at The Ebell of Los Angeles. Don’t forget to click a pic and share it via social media using #tastearoundtown #napavintners for a chance to win 2 tickets to the Napa Valley Barrel Auction on June 6 ($1,000 value!). Complete rules and regulations for the social media sweepstakes can be found on HERE.